Customized Pest Control In Woodstock, GA
The city of Woodstock is widely regarded as one of the nicest places to live, and if you spend any time there, you’ll understand why. This place has everything from a quaint downtown with breweries, a bike path, and an arts theater to a more sprawling suburban-style area with large-scale amenities and neighborhood developments. In Woodstock, there’s something for everyone. Residents here also have the benefit of being located moments from Marietta and beyond that, Atlanta. But don’t be fooled, even this charming little city deals with pest problems throughout the year due to a growing community and seasonal conditions.
At Squash A Bug Pest Control, we provide customized Cherokee County pest control because we know that no two customers’ needs are the same and we would never treat them as such. As a locally owned business, we know firsthand the pest problems you face, because we’ve probably dealt with them in our own lives as well. But we also come to you with more than a decade of experience and training, as well as a commitment to Integrated Pest Management, which is the industry’s gold standard. For more information, please call us today.
Residential Pest Control In Woodstock
At Squash A Bug Pest Control, we believe that every home in Woodstock has the right to be free from pests and the harm that they can bring, which is why we’re dedicated to delivering the highest quality pest control without compromise. Each of our technicians has extensive training and experience, we perform highly detailed property inspections, and all of our treatments are aligned with the principles of Integrated Pest Management. What this means for you is that you’ll benefit from treatments like foundation sprays, granular baits, and sealing up entry points in a way that is not harmful to anyone in your home or the environment.
All of our services come with a 100% pest-free guarantee and we will perform routine maintenance to make sure your home stays free of pests. Don’t let pests be a problem for your home; call us today for more information on our residential pest control services in Woodstock.
Commercial Pest Control In Woodstock
At Squash A Bug Pest Control, we know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to finding the right partner in pest control for your business, but we believe that the answer is clear. We do everything for our customers and never believe in cutting corners, so we know that you’ll always receive the best service at every visit.
We also follow rigorous Integrated Pest Management practices, which means that every customer receives their own unique treatment plan that is safe for people and the environment while also being long-lasting and adaptable. We stand by our work and guarantee it, so that you never have to worry about pests again. To learn more about how our commercial pest control services Woodstock can protect your business, call us today.
Why Can't I Get These Cockroaches Out Of My Woodstock Home?
If you’ve encountered a cockroach problem in your Woodstock home and you can’t get rid of it, there are a few key reasons that you should know. Those include:
- Cockroaches reproduce in large numbers, with the average female laying one egg sac a month for 10 months, with each sac containing approximately 15 eggs. Cockroaches can also start reproducing after they’ve molted eight times.
- There are certain species of roaches, like the German cockroach, that actually have a growing immunity to many over-the-counter pesticides.
- Cockroaches are largely nocturnal pests, so they rarely come out while you’re awake.
- These pests also live in places that people don’t really access, like underneath sinks or in the far reaches of cabinets, so it’s likely that you just haven’t discovered the full extent of your infestation.
- As long as cockroaches have access to food and water, which they don’t need a lot of, they will not go away.
For more information on reliable cockroach removal in Woodstock, call Squash A Bug Pest Control right away.
Five Easy & Effective Ant Prevention Tips For Woodstock Property Owners
Ants are the most common nuisance pest for Woodstock property owners, but by following these quick five steps, they don’t have to be:
- Start with food: Whether it’s pantry goods, snacks, or leftovers, always store food in sealed containers.
- Move onto moisture: One of the sneaky ways that ants get attracted to properties is because of moisture issues, so fix leaky pipes, properly shut off showers, and keep crawl spaces well ventilated.
- Next comes cleanliness: Ants may easily mistake crumbs and hand soap spills as food sources, so pay attention to hygiene by disinfecting on a regular basis. It’s also important to take the trash out before it becomes an issue.
- Now seal everything up: To keep ants on the outside, apply weatherstripping around loose doors and insert door sweeps, replace worn window screens, and fill cracks in the foundation with caulk.
- Finally, bring in some help: The best line of defense against ants is professional assistance from a trusted pest expert who can lay granular bait, treat a foundation, and check for other potential issues.
For reliable ant control throughout the year, call Squash A Bug Pest Control today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"