Your Home Needs Mrs. Mosquito
Mosquitoes in the Florida and Georgia areas are nothing less than deadly. With a 1 in 300 chance of spreading disease, these creatures can risk your health and wellness in a big way.
Protect yourself and others with the help of Squash A Bug Pest Control, a trusted local pest management provider in and around the area. We rely on time-tested and EPA-approved methods of total mosquito control, giving you the margins you need to love the outdoors again.
Sign up for a session with Mrs. Mosquito immediately or chat online with a provider at your earliest convenience.
Mosquito Control From Squash A Bug Pest Control
Mosquito Control from Mrs. Mosquito is one of your best options for ongoing pest defense and protection. Offering treatments between the months of April and September, we address mosquito populations at their largest and most dangerous levels. We specifically focus on areas where mosquitoes live and breed, completing a thorough inspection that identifies potential conducive conditions, such as:
- Areas of thick or dense vegetation.
- Spaces under decks and other patios.
- Standing or pooling water outside the house.
- Plants or bushes that attract mosquitoes.
We currently offer two Mrs. Mosquito Control Programs:
- Annual Or Seasonal Program: Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who miss their yards, the annual mosquito program treats your entire property for mosquitoes. This service also includes monthly inspections and treatments throughout the active mosquito season.
- One-Time Treatment: Planning an imminent special event? Our one-time mosquito program works to eliminate adult mosquito activity in the area, helping your outdoor party go off without a hitch. Just give us a call today to schedule a treatment in your area. We're standing by and ready to help!
Squash A Bug Pest Control also provides support for In2Care® Mosquito Traps, proven to be safe for homeowners, their families, and their beloved pets. A little goes a long way, so contact our office for details regarding solutions for your property!
Additional questions or comments about Mrs. Mosquito's management programs for your Southeast Florida or Atlanta Metro property? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our team at Squash A Bug Pest Control today. Fill out the online contact form to connect with a professional, or chat with us online to get some immediate help.
Methods Of Mosquito Prevention In Georgia And Florida
The states of Georgia and Florida are some of the most mosquito-stricken areas in the United States. Although it's impossible to prevent all elements of mosquito activity around these parts, it is possible to use some prevention techniques to avoid the growth of a long-term infestation.
Here's what you can do to prevent mosquito populations in Georgia and Florida:
- Eliminate all possible mosquito breeding sites by removing any stagnant water from your property, including puddles, birdbaths, and pet bowls. If you can't drain them yourself, consider getting the help of a trained professional (or putting a mosquito control tablet in the water).
- Regularly clean your gutters to prevent standing water. Pull out leaves, sticks, and other debris every three months to improve the flow of water and minimize any mosquito activity. If possible, invest in worry-free capped gutters that are more protected against mosquito populations.
- Maintain swimming pools and spas, keeping the water clean and chlorinated. Stagnant water can attract fertile mosquitoes waiting to lay their eggs.
- Keep screens on all your doors and windows to prevent mosquitoes from flying into the house and causing even more problems, including the spread of diseases. If you notice any rips in the screening material, make repairs immediately.
Of course, prevention can only go so far in eliminating mosquito populations. If your home or business is already experiencing a significant infestation, it may be wise to partner with pros that have your needs in mind.
Call the main office of Squash A Bug Pest Control today to discuss mosquito treatment options and solutions. We are here for you!
Get A Mosquito Treatment Quote From Squash A Bug Pest Control
Mosquito activity should be the last thing on your mind this year. As you prepare for the active season between April and September, be sure to equip yourself with the tools and resources necessary to stay totally pest-free, including the services provided by Squash A Bug Pest Control.
If you're interested in getting a quote for a mosquito treatment from Squash A Bug Pest Control, simply fill out the online form or give us a call. We'll send someone out to your home or business to look at the property and give you an estimate right away.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"