Keeping Your Atlanta Metro Or Southeast Florida Home Pest-Free
If ants have invaded your kitchen or cockroaches are crawling around your bathroom, it’s time to think about professional pest control. Although it can be tempting to ignore a problem at first when it comes to pests, the problem will only grow bigger the longer you don’t take action. Squash A Bug Pest Control is a family-owned business that provides quality pest control delivered by experienced technicians to the Atlanta Metro area and Southeast Florida. If your home is being bothered by pests, our customized treatments will take care of the problem for you before it has a chance to grow.
Our Home Pest Control Services
Because we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-all” pest control, our service begins with a thorough inspection of your property so that we can identify your specific pest problems and tailor a treatment plan to those problems. During our inspection, we’ll:
- Inspect and identify all existing infestations in your home and yard.
- Identify potential nesting sites, harborage areas, and entry points.
- Inspect interior wall joints, cracks, and crevices for pest infestations.
After our inspection, we’ll provide our initial treatment customized to your home’s unique pest control needs, but you can expect to receive some or all of the following:
- We will sweep the eaves, overhangs, entryways, windows, play structures, sheds, and fences for spider webs, egg sacs, and paper wasp nests.
- We will treat doorways, window joints, driveways and sidewalks, around pools and patios, and around bushes.
- We will apply a granular treatment around trees, shrubs, and flowerbeds.
- We will create a three-foot barrier foundation spray.
- We will spot treat the yard up to 30 feet away from the house.
- We will apply a property perimeter spray.
- We will create an interior barrier that repels pests.
- We will treat beneath sinks and other common entry or breeding areas.
- We will lay traps and bait if needed.
Upon completing our first treatment, we’ll move to a follow-up schedule that maintains your home’s pest protection. Every time we visit your house, we’ll reinspect in order to catch any potential infestations before they have a chance to become a problem. We also adapt our treatments to each season so that your home receives the services it needs for full protection against pests.
Rest assured, our services are backed by our 100% Service Guarantee, and we use eco-friendly products that are safe for your family. If there is an issue between scheduled visits, simply contact us, and we’ll return to your home to take care of the issue at no additional cost.
Our Home Pest Control Process
At Squash A Bug Pest Control, we don’t believe in a one-time inspection. We’ll inspect your home each time we visit to ensure no pests escape our notice or our treatments.
Our treatments are thorough, designed around your specific pest control needs, and performed using eco-friendly products by highly skilled and experienced professional technicians.
We’ll provide regular follow-up services to keep your property pest-free all year long. We adapt our treatments to each changing season to ensure your home receives the best protection.
Our Other Home Pest Control Services
If a specific type of pest is bugging you, you may be interested in one of our home pest control services other than our general pest control. You can learn more about each of these services by clicking on the links below.
Designed For Your Needs
If pests have gotten into your house, they could harm your family or damage your property. You know you can’t let that happen, but you want to choose a pest control company you trust to take care of the problem. As a family-owned business with technicians who have an average of a decade of experience solving pest problems, Squash A Bug Pest Control is the company to choose. Get your free quote by contacting us today, and we’ll get you on your way to a pest-free home.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"