The Best Termite Control Solution For Your Atlanta Home
December 30, 2022
When termites infiltrate your Atlanta home, the best control solution is contacting Atlanta pest control specialists immediately. With professional help, you can eliminate a termite problem in no time and protect your property from future termite issues.
You're Likely Never To See A Termite
Termites in Atlanta are one of the most difficult pests to deal with due to how sneaky they can be when invading your home. You are likely never to see a termite on your property because termites form their colonies underground or in the wood of your home; only swarming termites emerge out around your property, which is a seasonal event. Because termites are so skilled at staying hidden, most Atlanta homeowners don’t know they have a termite issue until it is too late and extensive damage appears. Annual termite treatments and inspections are the best way to prevent dangerous, widespread infestations of this pest.
Signs Of Termite Damage To Look For Around The House
As termites chew away at the wood of your home, signs of damage will start to appear. Keep an eye out for these signs as they serve as termite identification and indicate that you might need to contact Squash A Bug Pest Control for expert termite removal:
- Termite frass is a vital sign that this pest is chewing through the wooden areas in your home; this frass appears much like wood shavings and will be along baseboards, windowsills, and doorjambs.
- Pinpoint holes may start to appear in walls as termites invade, and you may hear rustling or clicking noises from the walls of your home at night time.
- Floors and ceilings will start to sink as termite damage becomes extreme, and you may also see bulging walls and peeling paint.
- Windows and doors can become stuck or tight-fitting as termite damage causes wood to hollow out and collapse or break down.
- The wood around your home may appear visually damaged, water-logged, or break away easily when touched, indicating that extensive termite damage is occurring and that you should contact termite control specialists as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to the professionals for termite control assistance if you see these signs on your property. The sooner you seek expert help; the less likely severe damage will occur around your home.
How To Identify And Remove Factors That Attract Termites
Homes and businesses with many favorite termite factors easily within reach often draw them. If there is available access to dry or water-damaged wood, moist soil to form their colonies, damp conditions, or convenient access to the interior of your structure via foundations or other routes, it will attract termite infestations.
To identify these problem areas, look at your property and evaluate it for overgrown grasses, piles of wood and fallen branches, old tree stumps, soil-to-wood contact around the foundation of your structure, and water-damaged wood. Take steps to remove, reduce, or repair these factors to help prevent termite problems.
The Stress-Free Way To Total Termite Protection For Your Home
If you want a stress-free way to protect your property from termites, you should contact the best termite control company for your Atlanta home, Squash A Bug Pest Control. Our team will work with you to correctly identify termite issues and eliminate active infestations and conditions contributing to prolonged termite issues. Total termite protection begins with Squash A Bug Pest Control; contact us today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"
Contact Squash A Bug Today!(770) 343-5446
Our friendly and helpful team is available to answer any questions you may have, and ready to get you started on having a pest-free property.